Time Left To File A Hurricane Irma Claim
You have until the statute of limitations time frame runs out to file a claim. For homeowner’s insurance claims in Florida that time frame is three years from the date of loss or incident.
For Hurricane Irma, the last date to file a claim is September 10th, 2020.
Let the experts at Fiddler’s Roofing conduct a COMPLIMENTARY ROOF INSPECTION to provide you with an Accurate Damage Evaluation. Roof damage caused by wind and hail storm can all be eligible to be paid for by your Insurance Company.
It is important to Contact Us Before the Insurance Company to help you determine if your roof has suffered any storm related damages. All of our project managers are skilled in finding wind or hail damage on both Residential and Commercial properties.
Options will be:
- Insurance Claim for an Entire Roof
- Small Repair
- Best Scenario – No Damage at All!
If in fact you do have damage to warrant insurance involvement, we will help you throughout the entire claims process by:
- Helping you file the claim
- Meeting with your insurance adjuster on site to ensure that all the damages are pointed out.
- Provide your insurance company with a detailed estimate for roof repair or replacement.
Insurance Claims Process
The insurance claims process can be intimidating and time consuming. Most insurance companies want to properly service their clients’ claims, but it helps when everyone is familiar with the process. Fiddler’s Roofing is experienced in the claims process and would like to offer our assistance.
If you suspect hail or wind damage to your roof from an old or recent storm, contact Fiddler’s Roofing for your free inspection and consultation. If our certified inspector recommends an inspection from your insurance company, you should call your insurance carrier’s claims office, not the insurance agent who sold you the policy. The claims representatives and the agents serve you in different capacities.
The following information applies mostly to those who have undergone a high winds incident or hail storm and whose home is still intact and livable. If you have undergone a more severe loss than this, you will have more to consider.
Contact us today to get started! You will have peace of mind knowing that you have had a professional inspection and an accurate assessment of your roof.
Filing An Insurance Claim
OVERALL RECOMMENDED STEPS TO FILING A CLAIM
We are insurance restoration contractors, meaning we understand the insurance process and work with you and your insurance company to restore your home to better than it was before the storm. Your insurance advocate from Fiddler’s Roofing will make the insurance process easy!
- Contact us to have a complimentary roof inspection performed by a trained professional. If you have roof damage, we will recommend that you file a claim.
- File a claim with your insurance carrier’s claims office. Notify them that Fiddler’s Roofing inspected the roof and found evidence of hail or wind damage.
- Your advocate from Fiddler’s Roofing will meet with the adjuster.
- Our detailed assessment is provided to the insurance adjuster or carrier.
- Scope of damages will be finalized between the adjuster and your advocates from Fiddler’s Roofing.
- Your Project Manager will help oversee the entire process to make things easy for you.
- The only thing you pay is your deductible and any pre-selected upgrades.
- The scope of work is scheduled and completed. Your insurance company is invoiced and depreciation released to you.
- Upon completion of construction and full payment to Fiddler’s Roofing your warranty and paid in full invoice will be sent.